We are looking to hire Technical Associates at multiple locations to join our Tech team. These positions will be a part of Brilyant’s talented Tech team which has been growing rapidly. Fostering a culture of learning, colleagues at Brilyant are supported and encouraged to constantly upgrade skills as well as industry knowledge. Join our team and be a part of our growth story.
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree.
- Presentable at all times
- The attire should be semi-formal
- Work with Enterprise Management Tool for various functions.
- Installing and troubleshooting Operating System (Mac /Linux /Windows).
- Application packaging, installation, and troubleshooting.
- Working on OS patches and upgrades regularly, as well as upgrading administrative tools and utilities.
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting productivity applications. (MS Office)
- Scripting is required with PowerShell.
- Excellent proficiency in oral and written English.
- Follow established team guidelines and standard operating Procedures.
- Research innovative and automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Good presentation skills.
- Handling macOS, Windows, and Linux are an added advantage.
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts. (Firewall, Content Filtering, etc)
- knowledge on will be added advantage Python 3, Json, Shell, PowerShell, and java
Compensation will be as per industry standards.