Brilyant USA, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team as Inside Sales Account Manager. If you’re looking for a company that will support your growth and help you provide top-notch service to your clients, let’s talk.
We’ll equip you with a comprehensive lead-generation program to help you grow your SI/VAR sales. You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to design and create a successful sales environment. Build your own business; our most successful reps have even built their own teams to support their book of business.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the best resources in the industry and be part of a sales environment that prioritizes efficiency and stability. We offer one of the most rewarding compensation plans in the industry.
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers based within an assigned sales territory.
- Traveling to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by selling to new and existing customers.
- Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy to drive sales.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to expand brand presence through the creation of suitable marketing materials.
- Strategically negotiating with potential and existing customers to close sales.
- Possessing a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry, and positioning.
- Value-added reseller (VAR) experience with services focus preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Inside/Tele Sales-based information technology solutions sales
- 5+ years required of industry experience in a business development /Tele Sales and/or direct quota-driven sales role focused on margin attainment
- Proven new business “Hunter” experienced in working with Medium and Large Enterprises customers.
- Active prospecting, demand generation, and qualification of opportunities.
- The ability to assess buyer needs, as well as a proven track record of closing deals with medium to large enterprises
- Active prospecting, demand generation, and qualification of opportunities
- Understanding of the following technologies:
- End-user computing
- Unified communications
- Mobility – both devices and Mobility Management Solutions and services.
- Solid relationships with OEMs such as Apple, Lenovo, HPI, Samsung, Dell/EMC, HPE, and Microsoft
- Experience working collaboratively with an account executive in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
- Ability to decipher and understand the market and analyze industry insight
- Strong technology expertise and problem-solving using the latest tech
- Efficient at time management
- Ability to forecast sales goals.
- Should be a go-getter with an ambition to strive for success.
- Strategic thinking & planning for every account.
- A strong team player.
- Efficient communication skills.
- Must have the ability to gauge and assimilate the customer needs and requirements.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- FSA or HSA plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term Disability, and Long-Term Care
- Lucrative Compensation plan including income-earning annuity and consumption-based recurring profit model.
- Fun environment and great company culture.
- We provide all equipment needed.
*Brilyant USA is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.