Brilyant USA, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is seeking motivated, enthusiastic, talented, and experienced individuals to join our team as a Systems Engineer/Pre-sales Support Specialist. In this role, you will work closely with our sales team to provide technical support to prospective and current customers and help close deals.
If you’re looking for a company that will support your growth and help you provide top-notch service to your clients, let’s talk.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the best resources in the industry and be part of a sales environment that prioritizes efficiency and stability. We offer one of the most rewarding compensation plans in the industry.
- Provide technical support to prospective and current customers.
- Help close deals by providing technical expertise and support.
- Design, implement, and support our customer’s critical IT infrastructure.
- Assist the sales team in configuring, sizing, and quoting IT hardware and software solutions.
- Help create proposals and answer technical questions from prospective customers.
- Configure, manage and support our customer’s IT infrastructure.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and industry trends.
- Advise customers on best practices.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and vendors to resolve clients IT-related issues and escalations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in systems engineering or a related field.
- Technical expertise: The Sales Engineer must have a deep understanding of IT infrastructure and technologies, including hardware, software, and networking. They should be able to discuss the benefits of different products and solutions in detail and be able to answer technical questions from prospective customers.
- Communication skills: The Sales Engineer must be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences. They must be able to explain complex technical concepts concisely, and they must be able to build rapport with customers and prospects.
- Problem-solving skills: The Sales Engineer must be able to identify and troubleshoot technical problems. They should be able to work independently and as part of a team to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Sales skills: The Sales Engineer must be able to help close deals. They should be able to identify and qualify prospects, develop proposals, and assist in negotiating contracts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with the following products and services is a big plus:
- Macs: MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini
- iPhones: iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPads: iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini
- Servers: PowerEdge, PowerVault
- Storage: PowerStore, Isilon, Unity
- Servers: ProLiant, Synergy, Apollo
- Storage: 3PAR, StoreEasy, StoreVirtual
- Networking: Aruba, ProCurve, FlexFabric
- PCs: ThinkPad, IdeaPad, Yoga
- Servers: ThinkServer
- Storage: ThinkSystem
- Networking hardware: Catalyst switches, Nexus switches, ISR routers
- Networking software: IOS, NX-OS, ACI
- Security: Firepower, Umbrella, Meraki
- Windows: Windows 11, Windows Server 2022
- Office: Microsoft Office 365
- Other software: Azure, Dynamics 365
- Virtualization software: vSphere, vSAN, vRealize Suite
- Cloud computing: VMware Cloud Foundation, VMware Cloud on AWS
- Networking: NSX
- Apple management software: Jamf Pro, Jamf Now
- Security: Jamf Protect
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- FSA or HSA plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term Disability, and Long-Term Care
- Lucrative Compensation plan including income-earning annuity and consumption-based recurring profit model.
- Fun environment and great company culture.
- We provide all equipment needed.
*Brilyant USA is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.